OUR SCHOOLS MISSION IS TO PROVIDE AN AUTHENTIC MONTESSORI EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE SO THAT OUR CHILDREN CAN REACH THEIR FULL LEARNING POTENTIAL AND HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON THEIR COMMUNITY AND THE WORLD.
THE FIRST TEACHER
As your childs' first teacher, you play a big part in how well your son or daughter does in school.
PARTNER WITH US
We invite you to work with our teachers to help students get all they can out of their growing years.
AGAPE MONTESSORI SCHOOL SUPPORTS
Making sure your children are safe is our number one priority. Agape Montessori School offers the following:
- Key card entrance into the school.
- Security cameras posted throughout the building.
- Database with information on who is allowed to pick up a child from the school.
- Thorough background checks on all teachers/staff.
AGAPE MONTESSORI SCHOOL
Established in 1993, our Montessori program focuses on intellectual, physical, social, and emotional growth for each child. We provide outstanding care and educational experiences that stimulate and encourage exploration into all facets of the child’s environment. While we provide a secure daycare environment, our emphasis is on the education and development of our children.
Regardless if you are a new parent or a parent with many children, communication between a school and the parent is of upmost importance. At Agape Montessori School we strive to make communication as simple as possible by providing the following:
- Online Tuition Payment Options
- Parent Communication App (Sandbox)
- Digital Documentation of Child's Progress
- Weekly blurbs/pictures sent to you on what your child has been working on.
- Bi-Weekly Classroom Newsletters
- Monthly School Newsletters
Morning (8:30 am—11:30 am): Includes circle time, individual work cycle (as outlined under Montessori Method), snack, and outdoor play (weather permitting).
Extended (7:30 am—12:30 pm): Included Morning description and breakfast and /or lunch.
School Day (8:30 am—3:30 pm): Includes Extended description and additional snack, afternoon work cycle and/or rest time.
Full Day (7:00 am—6:00 pm): Included School Day description and before and/or after school care. This care may include additional work time, outdoor play, and approved children’s videos.